Thursday, May 21, 2009

Steping out of the box with Jen

Everyone I love styling you so much it is a blast. I want to take it to the next level with all. I have done so many clients that I love helping them re model their closets..helping them find their style again with some of the stuff they already own and bringing new stuff in so you can find something to fit everyone. There is so much to say but everyday I hear .....I am just not ready to wear a skinny jeans or Ohhh no don't want to wear a color I only wear black and white. Or gray..but here is the thing I always say sometimes it is fun to STEP OUT OF THE BOX! This is my post to help you understand you can pull off what ever you want to. You need to want it. You need to want to own it. This is important because if you are the girl sitting and watching those other girls walk in to the restaurant wearing what you say Ohhh I wish I can wear that. Well you can. All you have to do is put it on. Of course if this outfit fits. I have so many people tell me thank you after they come back in to my store and say , Jen Jen, guess what I wore that teal shirt and all my friends loved it!! So know that if you are one of those cute girls stuck in a rut then let loose sometimes and pull some color or skinny's or what ever is your fear back into you life just one time this summer. It will be fun and I know others will love it too. As I always say have fun with it make it your own your beautiful

No comments: