Monday, February 22, 2010

Back From Big Fashion Market and here is what I am loving

WildFox of Course!! They are now seen on Glamor Magazine THE COVER!! We are getting this in at the end of Feb. So So fun!! WildFox was so amazing, as always. Whenever I go my rep. Nicole is my girl and always makes sure we have the best of the best styles. We are so in love with everything they bring to the table their known for their fun prints, fine fabrics and amazing style!! Everytime we bring this amazing line in it blows out in 2.2 seconds. We love to wear for the everyday journey. Looks great with the off the shoulder trend or just way cute with some hot leggings and the newest trend 'Jeggings'! Again this is my fave and keep a look out at my store in Utah or online at www.vintagefoxboutique.com

No comments: