Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just Wanted to Tell you new styles are on there way!! And Thanks to everyone...

Thank you so much girls for all your support you have been giving me. It is so nerve racking to think I am really going to make this happen but it has been wonderful. There are so many new things I am working on right now that I can't wait to share with you. You will all have to wait and see.

Please keep referring all that you know to my web blog spot page. I still have all the styles in some sizes and there are still sunglasses. Please pass the word and I know some of you have been waiting for a party so I am doing a Botox/Clothes party coming up in 2 weeks. I am just getting the final date from my Dr. so I will let you all know.

Thanks again and please come see me for some cute things.

Pass on the love

No comments: