Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Items came in this Week!! Check them out! Have more sizes now in the STS Long Shorts..






For everyone who has been waiting for your size to come in for the long shorts there here!! Plus extra for everyone else. Also I got in a capri that is way cute and fits great...We Love them!!

The shirts and bags are on there way. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to clothes that I want to make sure the price is not to high but the quality is good. So sorry for the delay just wanted to make sure I found the cutest of the Hottest..so they are all on there way.

Please check all the styles I have in now. I just got a new one in today that are so cute on and the pockets are so cool. They are so different from any pockets on any jeans I have seen. they rock the house!! So come try them on. email me your sizes soon. and pass on this site to everyone you know. Thanks and hope to see you soon looking hot!

No comments: