Monday, December 8, 2008

This Dress is so cute and a hang out or go out to dinner with friends dress. Worn with leggings or skinny jeans is so cute and confy

K this gray little sweat shirt dress has style and comfort! I love it! You can see the cute detail and this can be worn again with some leggings or skinny jeans. With boots or heels. I have red ones on now with Grey and it is so chic

This Purple dress which by the way purple is thy color for winter! is So way cute on. I love the big fun pockets and the zippers on the sides. Again you can dress this up with a nice boot which I have on or a sweater or ugg boot to be cute and comfy for that friend Christmas party. NO one will notice that you ate to much because this cute dress is so fun and baggy. My first Choice for the holidays for sure.

No comments: