Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello Again Everyone...this will be more of a shopping blog than Ever Before

It has been awhile and if you know me I am always going 100 miles per hour so I have been changing companies adding some and leaving some but when it comes down to one thing it is my buying and my styling hoping to be able to give you something you can't find everywhere else like before. So I will be posting where I will be doing boutiques and where you can find my great finds that I post on here or how you can get them shipped to you. All you have to do is go through pay pal the most secure payment options and you will be able to get shipped the great things you find on my blog. Also I will be re vamping it with some great design blogs that I love that you can find awesome suggestions for your home. so stay connected and make sure you are a subscriber so you can find some killer ideas for your closet and your home with some great design links I will be showing you.

No comments: