Monday, November 29, 2010

What you will find Shopping with me tomorrow for fundraiser!!

 This star hat is a army green which you can't tell looks brown here but it a army green with red start and then comes in black below. I am in love with this hat. Going quick already ordered more so cute for everyday and keeps your head so warm. Perfect gift. This hat is only 18.00 bucks. Love love email me your order now and I will ship out asap.


 Only one left of this cute cream baggy urban hat. With cute flower love this one already almost gone. Only 20 bucks

 I love these bands way better than the thin bads comes in three colors and is super wide band almost looks like a hat and covers yours ears and keeps you super warm I am in love with these. Going quick only 12 bucks and comes in 3 different colors.




 This Sweatshirt is going super super fast it's 32.00!! Going fast before I can get it up. Order fast by emailing me your email and I will send you a paypal request and you can pay through paypal. I will ship it or you can pick it up at one of my many boutiques this month.


 Again this one is going super fast too this hood zip up is super comfy and thick keeps you super warm and only 38.00 and I am in love. My hoodies go fast this runs in small med and large. Email jenbiggs@me.com please give your size name and address and your email and I will send you a paypal request.

 Only 3 left this hat is so dang cute hangs in the back and the bead work is so cute. Only 22.00 and this one is amazing in both colors.


 These knit gloves are thick and freaking amazing only 3 left of these too and only 12.00 bucks buttons back to show fingers or unbuttoned to cover up those fingers.

Come out and support the herriman cheer dance team because I am selling my items and giving a percent to the herriman gals to do what they do best. Here are some of the new items check them out.

No comments: