Monday, December 6, 2010

Just In Way cute rings and earrings perfect for that fun gift this season

 All these rings are so amazing. They are super unique and I am so happy to have such a great ring in that only cost $15 per ring and awesome bands and colors they come in. I think this ring is so dang cute and really the best present you can give.
 Look how amazing unique the bands are I just love them looks so rad on your finger.
 OK Ok the green is my fave love this band comes with orange or purple flower. I just love them and only $15.00 dollars. So cute for a friend this season or sister.


 This one is doing super well. It is so big and cute with the same band as all the others. only 18.00 dollars

 Cute Cute roses looks so cute on. ONly 15.00 like the rest of the rings and fits any size.











 Earrings I just love. Wear mine like everyday. Just a easy earring to put on. Goes with all and super light. only 12.00 bucks you must get these to share with others.





/
                                                     Earrings are only 12.00 bucks.

No comments: