Monday, June 16, 2008

More Clothes coming this week and Sunglasses for $8.

Just The Sunglass are $8 bucks! They are way cute. I got so many different styles and colors. If you know me I always have about 4 pair just in my bag. Got have awesome sunglasses. I always spend a lot of money of my Jeans and any denim because they just have to fit right cheap denim is like terrible! But sunglasses if your a mom like me you can't spend a ton on because your kids break them in 2 everyday that is why I come prepared and carry 4! You got have something your baby's can play with while your at target or where ever. Keeps em quiet. Well I will post them when they come you all will die! They rock the house.

See you soon and pass the word for the Miss Me items. I still have some sizes left.

Call me if you want any. thanks

Have a great week and remember to feel good Today on how you look.

No comments: