Friday, June 20, 2008

New Arrivel of the Hottest Jeans!! STS sold out of tons of sizes Already. If you are a 28/29/30/31 I still have sizes for you! More to come next week!






Thanks to all my cute friends who love the STS Jeans I just got in! They fit like no other pair of Jeans. The biggest thing is they say they are confortable and they show NO BUM CRACK!! They are the type of Jean you would wear everyday! They Rock. Thanks too shana who was the first over and got first pick she helped with the photos. I did not even get a pair and if you know me it broke my heart. So I called in another order to arrive next week. So if you are a 25/26/27/28 they will come next week. Anyways the shorts are to die for and the Jeans. Check them out! Email me with your size and I can pull them from the next order and hold them for you. Also I if you are or know anyone who is a 28/29/30/31 let me know. I still have some of them now in stock. THanks again to all for your feed back, because when you start a business you want to know what is fitting the best!! More to come.

Sunglasses are only $8 and they also are going way Fast. Could not blog all the styles and colors there are just two many....see you soon.

No comments: