Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Start of a long awaited Dream!!











So here is my new blog for my clothing line business. I have always loved clothes and putting together colors and fabrics that does'nt make sense to some but others they get it!! I have always wanted to do this and my heart was pounding on the flight over back home to good O cali!! Got to see some good old Friends who look great and got to start hopefully something that will last a life time. I feel so nervous but so happy. As you all know I love to design clothes and have started my own childrens line called Sillee Lillee and Sorree Charlee! Still working in production with a great company in New York. I am starting a boutique in Augest in S. Jordan and Dave is designing the whole thing. Super Happy and I brought in some other lines in the mean time and they will be coming everyday so I will post them and please past this blog on to everyone and join on to the blog so you can be alerted when I post new postings...please please past this blog on and hopefully if you need any help putting things together or your not sure what you can put with this or that just ask because that is what I love to do.

Please never Say, I could never wear that!! You can! just like you all could run a 1400 mile race. I know that sounds crazy but if we do it and feel good in it then everyone will say the same thing to you. YOu ARE ALL HOT!!

No comments: