Thursday, September 4, 2008

Huge Sale Read Details Below these photos for all the details.




I needed to add the details on the Monarchy Jeans they are usually 160.00 and they are on Huge sale at 60.00!! Crazy Right?? We need to move things out we have huge inventory coming in for fall and The Boutique Opening October 2008 for J chic Boutique in S. Jordan!! Details soon to come on that.... but please email me for your size and we can hold them.

Also below are some photos of our Vigoss Skinny Jeans for only 40.00!! they look great on with a pair of boots for fall. No tucking in for hours so there is no bumbs at our ankles showing through our boots to make us look like we have huge ankles! I know I hate that! Anyways there hot! Also Miss Me with the Cow detail on one pocket are only 33.00!! Great Price! Again need to move them out. So email me your sizes and I will see if we have them left. Thanks so much! Let you know on our party coming up soon....thanks!


Jenbiggs@mac.com

No comments: