Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks for Such A great Party Jenna! To Everyone who came out to support it Rocked..Here is some more stuff I had time to add from L.A.






There the most amazing ugg boot ever plus they are only $35!!! YES !!!

They are going way fast only 5 boxes left after only 4 days of having them in! They look great with the skinny Jean I am wearing below with the flap pocket and white stiching they are only $45 dollars.

I love styling everyone and thanks Wendy,Christina,Camille,steph,Jill,Kate,Mandy,Lindsay,Shana, and everyone else for letting me live my dream and style them. I love putting things together and they always let me do my thing and trust me with outfit design. I know some had to step out of their confort zone but I think they rock. Remember YOU DO NOT NEED TO ALWAYS MATCH! THEY JUST NEED TO GET ALONG!

GOOD LUCK AND IF YOU EVER NEED HELP WITH A STYLIST I AM HERE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND IF YOU NEED TO PICK THAT HERO DRESS CALL ME OR EMAIL ME I AM HERE TO HELP!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BECOME MY LOYAL CLIENTS AND LET ME DO WHAT I LOVE TO DO EVERYDAY AND THAT IS STYLE!

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments: