Tuesday, January 13, 2009

December J chic Junkie winner is Mindy!! Good Job mindy you won some of my fave fingerless long gloves!

My new store so so killer! I am in love with my passion come for your own styling party
New fave arm warmers I love love these mustard gloves so killer on I where them everyday really

Congrats to mindy for being a j chic junkie and following and staying on top of the fashion trends! Please remember to tell your friends to subscribe and then you will be put in the pot twice to win something free from being a loyal J chic Subscriber! Thanks for all the support and Please stop by the new store! So fun and Can't wait to see all your smiling faces there for me to style.

All week long new inventory coming in!! These items are hot and these new jeans below are so amazing on so bring friends and come see J Chic boutique located in SoJo Spa and boutique in S. Jordan off 10600 south and 1098 west. It is something to talk about!

Sign up for your own private styling party with your friends after hours and have the shop to your self! More friends come the more you save on all your clothes all night long!

No comments: