Friday, March 20, 2009

New Fun T shirts and Tanks just in for spring and summer

Cute new burn out tanks for summer you can wear with a plain tank underneath or a t shirt if you want to! Also a cute long sleeve t shirt would be super cute with this too!!
Comes in pink this tank too it is my fave and I love the pattern they did almost matched my curtains!! Lillee had to be in this one she really wanted her photo taken. So thanks my little lillee for helping mommy blog this killer to pretty soft pink Tank top! Great for summer
Some more baseball T shirts are in and they are selling out fast they are so fresh and also great for baseball season! I know I will be wearing them to my boys baseball games and to hang out in super cute and comfy...
Comes in this cute pink to I love the pink it says finally .....hello summer!

No comments: