Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some New Boyfriend Jeans are IN Ladies more to come as well. Rich and Skinny's are in at the end of the week as well. YOu will all love the fit!

Hello my new boyfriend...and many more to follow. Yes that is right hot new boyfriend jeans are in and this pair is only the tip of the iceberg. So many more to follow through spring every major brand of jeans have the boyfriend style so don't get left behind this is a must have to help out your closet. Add this to the collection of jeans for sure. You will all love these rolled up and with some killer ankle boots or sandals or flip flops it is your call. My fave with some flats. My new teal ones of little black booties a must have ladies.
roll them up fat or peg these don't be afraid to go either way they are both hot hot.

These pants make me want to be walking with my man on the beach getting my little feet wet. So cute

No comments: