Friday, March 13, 2009

New Spring Clothing at J Chic

New tank Top and also I am in Love with the new black skirt that came in below. It has these awesome pleats and looks so feminine.
The tulle slip underneath are for layering to add length to your skirt. I am getting them in so many colors and also ruffled one's. They are super adorable!

Also got in new tank tops that are just a basic light gray color that are made out of a amazing cotton that feels super expensive. They remind me of James Perse t shirts.
The leggings underneath come in Red, Ivory and Black. They are soooo cute!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for having our slips! I am so excited about meeting you. You have a darling aura and are incredibly talented. Your store is the cutest and I am sending everyone your way!