Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Scarfs and Accessories are in at J Chic!!!

Check out the HOT new Fringe belts and fun scarves!! These belts fit great and they add some flare to your outfits!
These scarves are so awesome! They are a t shirt material and they are super affordable! Makes a great gift! Also awesome to wear all summer long! Really light weight!


New SHOES are here! I love my flats for my feet! They fit so great and were comfy to wear all day! And I love the big buckle and bright teal patent leather


Also got some new fun heels for you ladies! They are so perfect for Spring with there fun orange print


Here I come SUNSHINE!!! I am loving my new hat to wear at the pool or on vacation to block those wrinkles!


These sunglasses are going fast! Only 10 bucks and they are super flattering on everyone



And I had to get in some cool eighties glasses! They are always wearing these types of glasses on The CITY
More Wallets have arrived
Another Pic of my favorite fitting belt!! So cute with all the fringe and under 20 bucks!
More Bags are in! These are so cute! They have a paisley print on the inside




Ok Ladies these scarfs came in and within 3-4 hours were gone! I have a few more coming in so if you want one let me know fast. Also got some fun new sunglasses, headbands, bags, wallets and hats.

No comments: