Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Ton of New Inventory!

All my new Stuff!! posting it all night long!
I love the orange and gray together! Super cute color combo and the magazines have all said it is the new combo of colors to wear together for spring!



This cardigan is such a great piece to own! It is super light weight! The most light weight comfortable cardigan you will own! It is so cute in person! It is for sure one of my favorite things I have gotten in!

I love the color on this top! It is the really pretty pinkish purple blush color. It is such a pretty color on everyone! super feminine and flattering top!


This is really a timeless piece that you can have forever! It is perfect for layering over sleeveless tops. This has such a beautiful material to it and a perfect color that matches with so many things!

this is a fun outfit with the gray top and red leggings. It is super comfy and will feel great all spring and summer long.


I love this sweater dress! It is so cute in person! A lot of the magazines have said to wear orange and gray together so when I saw this I had to get it! Super cute outfit!



Ok bare with me because I have a ton of new pictures to post! I just got from L.A. and got some way cute stuff! Here is the stuff I was able to bring home and so much more is coming! It was a little overwhelming to see all of this amazing stuff and have to limit it down to what would work out best. But I feel like I did a pretty good job and it is going to all look amazing! The stuff I brought home with me is all such amazing prices!!! I am so happy with the selection I have.

No comments: